terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2014

Clean Bandit - Rather Be ft. Jess Glynne + Lyrics

Clean Bandit - Rather Be ft. Jess Glynne

Clean Bandit is an English electronic group founded in CambridgeEngland in 2009. The group consists of Jack Patterson, Luke Patterson, Grace Chatto, and Milan Neil Amin-Smith.[1]
Their 2013 single "Mozart's House", released on Black Butter Records, reached number 17 on the UK Singles Chart. In January 2014, they scored their first UK Singles Chart-topping single with "Rather Be", featuring elements of classical music along with a dance music beat. "Rather Be" remained at the top of the chart for four weeks. In 2014, they achieved their first US Top 10 single with "Rather Be" peaking at number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100.[2]


Clean Bandit - Rather Be

We're a thousand miles from comfort, We have travelled land and sea,
But as long as you are with me, There's no place I'd rather be.



I would wait forever, Exalted in the scene,
As long as I am with you, My heart continues to beat.

With every step we take, Kyoto to the bay, Strolling so casually,
We're different and the same
Get you another name
Switch up the battery

If you gave me a chance
I would take it
It's a shot in the dark
But I'll make it
Know with all of your heart
You can't shake me
When I am with you
There's no place I'd rather be.

No no no no no
No place I'd rather be

We set out on a mission to find our inner peace Make it everlasting
So nothing's incomplete

It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity.
As long as we're together, there's no place I'd rather be
With every step we take, Kyoto to the bay, Strolling so casually,
We're different and the same
Get you another name
Switch up the battery

If you gave me a chance
I would take it
It's a shot in the dark
But I'll make it
Know with all of your heart
You can't shake me
When I am with you
There's no place I'd rather be.

No no no no no
No place I'd rather be
When I am with you
There's no place I'd rather be


Saiba mais sobre/Know more about Jess Glynne

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário